of the itsme® website
What Personal Data itsme® deals with?
- Cookies: this covers data when you access the site, any personalized settings, and your browsing behavior.
- Identification data: Like your e-mail, but only when given on a voluntary basis
Why and how itsme® uses your data?
- To keep you informed of any new features linked to our products and services
- To respond to any questions, you may have
- For direct marketing - but only if you agreed to it
- To evaluate and improve our website
- To perform research and analysis in order to improve our services
You are in control of your data, anytime, anywhere
- You can access your data, and update them
- You can withdraw your consent to data processing activities at all times
- You can have your data erased
How itsme® protects your data
- Belgian Mobile ID always secures your data, when transmitted, stored or processed (if - and only if - you agreed to it, offcourse)
- Data is securely stored in the safest Data Center in the EU that we could find.
- We are also ISO 27001 certified