Terms & Conditions
of the itsme® app
As all companies, if you use itsme®’s services, you agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy and Cookie policies. (Since Privacy and Cookie policies are such hot topics, we wrote different documents about them. Check them out!)
Just to be very clear: itsme® changes its Terms for the itsme® app every so often. If it has, we’ll let you know one month in advance. If you don’t agree with them (now or in the future), you can opt to block or delete your itsme® account at any time. To enable easy reading for you, we summarized our Terms and Conditions for the itsme® app below into simple speak.
What can you do with the itsme® app?
- Share your data regarding your identity, preferences or contact information in a safe way
- Log in securely into your mobile apps or websites
- Approve your transactions easily
- Sign document with a qualified electronic signature
How to sign up for the itsme® app?
- Step 1: Download the itsme® app via the App or Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Create your itsme® account. To set up your account, we need a minimal amount of your personal information which will - of course - be protected.
- Step 3: Finalize your installation of the itsme® app by following the steps.
- Step 4: Add your SIM card and device to your itsme® account.
What about security?
- Make sure your mobile phone, browser, operating system and internet connection are safe and secured.
- Keep your personal itsme® code to yourself. Don’t write it down, tell it to anybody, or let somebody look when you're entering your code.
- If you’ve forgotten your itsme® code, you can get a new one by blocking your account and re-enrolling for the itsme® app.
What do we expect from you?
- Your e-mail account and itsme® code are strictly yours.
- You’re the rightful - and only - holder of your phone number and e-mail address.
- Every piece of information you provide to us is 100% accurate.
- Basically: if we do something wrong we’ll fix it. If you do something wrong it’s up to you.
What can you expect from us?
- We keep an internal log of any activities related to your use of the itsme® app. If you choose to stop using the app (but really - why would you?), the enrollment data will be destroyed.
- We can terminate your itsme® account. If you don’t stick to our rules, we always have the right to delete or block your e-mail address without warning.
- We do our best to make the itsme® app real smooth. We don’t take any responsibility for any failure. If anything goes wrong, we’ll run to fix it as fast as you can say “wow, that’s fast.”